MC14528BAL MC14528 CMOS IC
Dual Monostable Multivibrator The MC14528B is a dual, retriggerable, resettable monostable multivibrator. It may be triggered from either edge of an input pulse, and produces an output pulse over a wide range of widths, the duration of which is determined by the external timing components, CX and RX.
• Separate Reset Available
• Diode Protection on All Inputs
• Triggerable from Leading or Trailing Edge Pulse
• Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
• Capable of Driving Two Low−power TTL Loads or One Low−power Schottky TTL Load Over the Rated Temperature Range
• This part should only be used in new designs where the pulse width is < 10 s Note: For designs requiring a pulse width > 10 s, please see MC14538, which is pin−for−pin compatible
No customer reviews for the moment.