TA7288P TA7288 P Dual Bridge Driver for DC motor IC
The TA7288P is a bridge driver that is ideal for normal / reverse switching. This circuit offers four modes: normal rotation, reverse rotation, stop, and brake. The output current is 1.0 A (AVE.) and 2.0 A (PEAK). TA7288P has an ideal circuit configuration for VCR front tape loading and offers two types of power supply pins. One is for output, the other for control. The Vref pin on the output side used to control the motor voltage facilitates motor voltage adjustment. The IC requires little input current, enabling direct connection with CMOS.
- Wide range of operating voltage: VCC (opr.) = 4.5 to 18 V VS (opr.) = 0 to 18 V Vref (opr.) = 0 to 18 V No malfunction occurs even if VCC is higher than VS or vice versa. however, observe Vref ≤ VS.
- Output current up to 1.0 A (AVE.) and 2.0 A (PEAK)
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and overcurrent protection circuit for output pins
- Built-in punch−through current restriction circuit
- Built-in back electromotive force absorber diode
- Built-in hysteresis circuit
- Dual Bridge Driver for DC motor
- Operating Temperature
- -30 to 75C
- Power Dissipation
- Storage Temperatures
- –55 to +150
- Power Supply Voltage
- Output Current
No customer reviews for the moment.